March 31, 2017

You Are Tea-rrific! ft. Craftin Desert Divas

Good morning! Here's my second card using this adorable teapot image from Brewing Coffee. I shared a card (shown below) yesterday where I altered the teapot and combined it with lilies from the Lamb in Basket digi. I love how you can create very different projects with digital stamps since you can resize and alter them easily. 



I colored the image with Copics then I used Wink of Stella and a white gel pen to add some finer details. To keep the card CAS, I only used two pieces of washi tape to create the background. I wrote the sentiment with a black pen and that finished off the card. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Challenges Entered:

7 Kids: ATG (I used BG10 Copic marker)

0 意見:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.